Foemmel Fine Homes is in search of an experienced buyer’s agent.
- Manage incoming lead relationships via telephone, email, text, and CRM
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts, and/or emails.
- Convert leads into appointments
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with mortgage lender.
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria.
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents, and/or home sellers.
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients.
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
- Negotiate, write & submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
- Manage all aspects of a transaction once under contract
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Effectively communicate with all team members
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
- Negotiate all inspection repairs.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools and all home ownership issues
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research.
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process.
- Regularly assure buyer clients that Kim is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
- Keep Kim informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails & update notes in CRM).
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close.
- Provide high level fiduciary advice to all clients
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Valid Massachusetts real estate license
- Membership in Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and local Board of Realtors (GBREB)
- Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times
- Must have access to a computer with reliable internet
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- High level of motivation to succeed and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of the local Boston and North of Boston real estate market is a plus
- Maintain a 70%+ conversion rate at converting leads to in-office appointments, and maintain a 85%+ conversion rate at converting appointments to closings.
Knowledge and Skills desired:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the real estate industry
- Internet and computer savvy
- Attention to detail
- Work well with little to no supervision
- Task oriented
- Results driven
- Ability to prioritize
Proficient skills in the following are highly desired:
- MLSPIN System
- Microsoft Word
- Google Drive
This is a 1099 contractor position and it pays commission only.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to KimFoemmel@gmail.com